Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to WHO

WHATTUP GUYS?!

So let's face it, you are now apart of an ELITE group. We call ourselves WHO- Worlds Hottest Olympians. Essentially we champion HSMUN. But let’s be real here, who are we?

My name is Arjun and I am the director for WHO this year. I am a third year science student, studying… (I should really catch up with school). I was a delegate to HSMUN way back in the day, and had a blast! My favorite food is ANYTHING WITH CURRY! (I totally will not favor curry-producing nations in this committee). But yea, I definitely can’t wait till February where I get to meet all my fellow World’s Hottest Olympians! Word.

Ola! I’m Salwa and I am the Chair for WHO this year. I am in my second year and DEFINITELY still undecided. I was a delegate for two years in my chilled back high school year and I was dais last year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Subway and I will totally favor any subway producing nation in this committee =) (Hello USA & Canada) … I’m really excited to meet you all and if you have any questions feel free to email us at hsmun.who@gmail.com. Word.

Hey all! My name is Katarina and I’m the Intervention Attache for WHO this year. I’m in my third year of arts majoring in political science and French. I was a delegate in grade 12 and this is my third year volunteering with HSMUN. My favorite food is HALLOWEEN CANDY!! But my parents ate all of it … I had so much, I went to so many houses … those sneaky moms! If anyone brings me Halloween candy for the conference they can consider themselves immune from scathing letters! WORD.


We’re sexy and we know it!!



WELCOME TO WHO
by: hsmunwho

No comments: