Saturday, November 5, 2011

SUIT UP SECURITY COUNCIL!!!

Guten day my friends! My name is Josh and I am a 3rd year honours political science student. I have the pleasure of being the chair for this year's Security Council! I have traveled the world and done some sketchy things and bring that knowledge to you (on an unrelated note, it is possible to speed up border-crossing processing if you give Mozambican officials a 2 litre of coke and a bag of salt-and-vinegar chips). I was a delegate for 2 years and a volunteer for 3 years so I can help you as you debate the socks off of your fellow delegates!

Hola chicos! I'm Aaron and I am going to be your Intervention Attache for this year's council. This will be my 3rd year involved in this conference and am stoked to be back! I am also a 3rd year political science major/sociology minor with a certificate in global governance. During the federal election I was a campaign manager for a candidate, as well I worked with the government during the summer writing policy. Just remember to do your research otherwise you will get a really embarrassing letter getting you "back on track"; but that shouldn't be a problem right ;) good luck and have fun...merry Christmas, happy new year and such...

Hello! I am Shazia and am a first year science student and will be the director of this year's Security Council. This will be my first year involved in the council, so for those of you newbies, were in the same boat. However, I have always had a keen interest in international relations and in high school I was a part of a very similar group to HSMUN, I too have participated in some pretty intense conference debates. The most important thing is to have a clearly defined position and stick with it. Good luck...look forward to meeting you!

No comments: