Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello friends.

Hey everyone! This is Liz, Kristi, and Salma, your dais staff for the Legal committee for HSMUN 2012!


My name is Salma and I’ll be your dais director. I am a first year Engineering student – this is my first year as a staff member at HSMUN after 3 years of attending as a delegate. I like good food, the occasional bad TV show, and HSMUN, obviously. I’m looking forward to meeting you all in February, and in the meantime, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!  


I’m Elzbieta (but you can call me Liz), and I’ll be your Intervention Attache this year. This is my fifth year at the conference, after 2 years as a delegate and 2 years as staff.  I’m currently a third year student in the School of Business at the University of Alberta, studying Accounting Honors. Outside of school, I love to ski, volunteer, and travel. I’m the person you can come to if you have any questions about the conference, whether it’s your country’s foreign policy or procedure in general. 


I’m Kristi. I’m your chair for the legal committee this year. I’m in my fourth year, doing a BA in Economics. This is my sixth year doing Hsmun, three years being a delegate and three years of volunteering. Outside of school I like candle lit dinners, vintage wines, and long walks on the beach. And watching UN legal committee conference meetings in New York. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, on any of the above topics.

No comments: