Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to UNODC!

Hey, this is your Dias and Intervention staff for UNODC HSMUN 2011. We're super excited to see all of you in February and we just wanted to introduce ourselves a bit before the conference (we don't' bite).

Dias Staff:
Lauren (Dias Chair) - Hi! I'm a second year Pharmacology student in the Faculty of Science. I had the pleasure of participating in HSMUN as a delegate while I was in high school and I hope to help all of you have as great of an experience as I had!
P.S.- I like long walks on the beach and dancing in the rain.

Zohaib (Dias Director) - My name is Zohaib. I am a second year Neuroscience student and as such, I have no knowledge of anything to do with politics. This is my 4th year of failing at HSMUN, and I enjoy long walks on the beach with my cat Tickles.

Intervention:
Katarina (Intervention Attache) - Hey! I'm in my second year in Political Science and French. I started HSMUN in grade 12 and have been addicted ever since. I will basically be critiquing all of your foreign policies, so don't mess up (I lied about not biting). JUST KIDDING! we're all going to work together to make your time with HSMUN as pleasant as possible.
P.S. - I prefer short strolls on the beach . . .

disclaimer: Zohaib wasn't actually here today so his evil twin is responsible for his introduction :)

1 comment:

HSMUN 2012 said...

It seems that Zohaib isn't here today.