Saturday, November 6, 2010

Feel secure with Security Council

Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I will be the director for Security Council at HSMUN 2011. I am a second year political science student who, despite my objections, is related to Brian Mulroney... Bad times... Anyways, I know how it feels to be a delegate, having participated in HSMUN 2008 and 2009. Get ready, it will be amazing!

Hey people! My name is Aaron and I will be your Intervention Attache for the conference! Like Josh, I am a second year politcal science major who participated in HSMUN 2009. For the summer, I chose not to travel like most students, I worked for the Canadian embassy on the Death Star. In all seriousness, I am a volunteer for the NDP...not much better. See you guys in February!

Late addition, my name is Robert, I will be your chair for the Security Council! I am a third year Microbiology Honours student. I was a delegate in 2008, and chair at both 2009 and 2010. As such, I'm super excited for the promotion to Security Council, and I'm excited to see you save the world from certain doom and destruction.

No comments: